International membership is ideal for contractors who carry out hard and soft landscaping and/or grounds maintenance work and operate outside of the UK and the Channel Islands.
Prospect International members must first complete the application and vetting process outlined below before accessing the International member benefits.
Six application form requirements:
|Ten Client references||Copy of company letterhead||Two trade references|
|Copy of employers liability insurance (if applicable)||Copy of public liability insurance||Health and Safety Policy (for companies with over 5 employees)|
Steps to becoming an International member:
- Make an enquiry
- Submit the application form and pay the relevant application fee of £280.00+VAT
- Internal vetting takes place. The Association will check all documents submitted and referees will be contacted
- Upon approval of internal vetting, an invoice for membership fees will be issued
- Once paid, the Association will activate membership, giving the member access to a suite of benefits
Key member benefits include:
- Use of the British Association of Landscape Industries Accredited logo
- Entry into the annual National Landscape Awards
- Entry in the annual Who's Who Landscape Directory
For international member benefits and fees, please see the attached documents on the right-hand side.