This membership category can be a business, section or division of a business that supplies quality materials and equipment.
Accredited Suppliers are widely encouraged to promote the use of their products and services to British Association of Landscape Industries Contractor and Designer members through Association workshops, exhibitions, and publications. Supplier members are also encouraged to partake in the Supplier Forum for a chance to air their views during topical discussions.
Four application form requirements:
|Three client and two trade references||Copy of company letterhead|
|Proof of company turnover||Copies of public, employers and products liability insurance (if applicable)|
Steps to becoming an Accredited Supplier:
- Submit the application form and pay the application fee
- Internal vetting takes place
- Upon acceptance of documents - invoice for membership fees will be issued
- Once paid, the Association will activate membership, giving member access to a suite of benefits
Key member benefits include:
- Use of the British Association of Landscape Industries Accredited logo
- Entry into the annual National Landscape Awards
- Discounted rates for exhibitions and conferences
For full Accredited Supplier member benefits and fees, please see the attached document on the right-hand side.