Associate membership is for those trading for less than two years and are looking to explore the benefits of being a British Association of Landscape Industries member.
Associate membership is offered to contractors, suppliers of the landscaping industry, landscape designers or landscape architects, or anyone who is involved in the landscaping industry.
Four application form requirements:
|Copy of company letterhead||Copy of public liability insurance|
|Copy of employers liability insurance (if applicable)||Health and Safety Policy (for companies with over 5 employees)|
Steps to becoming an Associate - Contractor, Affiliate, Designer, Individual:
- Make an enquiry and complete the application form
- Internal vetting takes place, documents submitted to be checked by the Association's Membership team
- Once internal vetting is complete, an invoice for membership fees will be issued
- Once paid, membership is activated and the member has access to benefits
Key member benefits include:
- Special rates for British Association of Landscape Industries exhibitions and conferences
- Access to weekly British Association of Landscape Industries newsletter
- Access to the members-only area of the Association's website
- Attend forums, online meetings and events
For full Associate member benefits and fees, please see the attached document on the right-hand side.