Accredited Direct Service Organisation (DSO) membership is for the grounds maintenance departments of public or local authorities.
DSO membership is ideal for companies operating separately but working solely for the parent organisation.
Six application form requirements:
|Five site references and two trade references||
Copy of public liability
|Proof of company turnover|
|Copy of company letterhead||Health and Safety Policy (For companies who have over five employees)||Copy of employers liability insurance (if applicable)|
Steps to becoming a Direct Service Organisation:
- Make an enquiry, submit the application form and pay the application fee of £280.00 + VAT
- Internal vetting takes place. The Association will check all documents submitted and references will be contacted
- External vetting takes place. The Vetting Officer will visit, checking internal processes and perform site visits
- Upon approval of the vetting report, an invoice for membership fees will be issued
- Once paid, the Association will activate membership, giving you access to a suite of benefits
Key member benefits include:
- Use of the British Association of Landscape Industries Accredited logo
- Entry into the annual National Landscape Awards
- HR / H&S support
- Insurance support
For full Accredited Direct Service Organisation member benefits and fees, please see the attached document on the right-hand side.