1.01 Management Commitment
Senior management shall demonstrate a clear commitment to quality performance by
- Communicating to all elements of the organisation and clients the importance of identifying and meeting customer, legislative and regulatory requirements
- Monitoring performance against identified requirements
- Rectifying deviations from these requirements in a prompt and professional manner
1.02 Customer Focus
Senior management shall ensure that customer requirements are determined and met with the aim of enhancing customer satisfaction. The organisation should determine and implement effective arrangements for communicating with customers in relation to:
- customer feedback, including customer complaints
- Product/service information
- Enquiries, contracts or order handling, including amendments, valuations
1.03 Responsibility, Authority and Communication
Senior management shall ensure that responsibilities and authorities are clearly defined and communicated throughout the organisation and to the Client.
Senior management shall ensure that there is a clearly defined plan for the business and that this plan is communicated throughout the organisation and reviewed at appropriate intervals.