Arbour Landscape Solutions offering new sample ability on website
A message from Arbour Landscape Solutions
With most landscaping materials it’s crucial that you show your clients a sample before committing to a full order. Here’s how to order samples of landscaping materials online.
Whether its porcelain paving, natural stone, decking, cladding, artificial grass, aggregates, worktops or even grouts, ordering samples of landscaping materials online has never been simpler.
The team at Arbour Landscape Solutions are continually improving their landscape supplies website to make it easier for landscapers and garden designers to use. So when customers asked for an easier way to order samples - our website developers immediately responded with a unique, and very user friendly, sample ordering platform.
Here’s How It Works.
1. Log in to your trade account on the Arbour Landscape Solutions website. New to us? Don’t worry, it only takes a few moments to Register For An Account. Once verified you’ll have a plethora of useful FREE quoting tools and services at your fingertips.
2. Click on the samples button within your dashboard. Or use the main menu to go to the sample selector.
3. Browse the categories and choose the one that best fits the products you need. Click on the category header and you will see images of the samples available.
4. Select your samples by clicking on the image. You may choose as many as you want to - it’s easy to hone down your choices before you commit to buy.
5. Some products offer two or more choices of sample size. Use the drop down box to pick your preferred dimensions. Where there are costs involved, the prices will be shown clearly.
6. You’ll be able to keep track of the samples you’ve selected with the box on the right hand side of your screen. (Or at the top of a mobile phone screen)
7. Changed your mind? Click on the red dustbin icon to remove a sample from your collection.
8. Happy with your selection? Click the green “add to basket” button to see delivery costs and place your order.
9. Need more time to think? At the bottom of the screen is a “save as quote” button. This will save your shopping basket in your personal dashboard so that you can retrieve it later for editing and to make a purchase. Prices will be held for 30 days.
So there it is - with just a few clicks, you can arrange to have samples of landscaping materials delivered to your door. If we receive your request before Midday on a weekday (excluding bank holidays), those samples will be despatched that very afternoon. After Midday and we’ll post them out the next working day.
If you have ordered full sized samples and you like what you see, we’ll refund the sample cost if you place an order within 30 days.
Naturally, if you prefer to order by telephone or email, we’re very happy to chat with you. But remember that every single member of our team needs to sleep sometimes. Our website, however, is always awake and ready to help.
Hands On Help With Choosing Landscaping Materials
Don’t forget that our landscape industry specialists are very happy to visit you on site with a selection of samples for you and your client to examine. The beauty of having an expert right there in front of you is that they can answer all of your client's questions about pricing, order lead times, installation techniques and the like. Spending an hour during the planning process with either Craig, Stephen or Richard can certainly help your project to run a lot smoother.