The official application form to apply for a LISS/CSCS SmartCard.
Please ensure all sections of the form are completed correctly. The checklist below will assist with your application submission.
- Upload mandatory passport size photo, in one of the fields below, no larger than 4mb. This is for every card including duplicates.
- Ensure all sections of your application form are fully completed
- Only original signatures will be accepted, photocopy or per pro (pp) signatures will NOT be accepted
- Provide evidence of ROLO Health, Safety and Environmental Awareness Course
- If you have not yet received your ROLO certificate, please attach a separate letter to confirm the name of the Training Provider who delivered the ROLO training and the date you completed the course.
- Provide evidence of your qualification, registration for qualification or professional membership at the appropriate level
- Provide a copy of your score report as confirmation that your CITB Health, Safety & Environment Touch Screen Test has been passed at the appropriate level.
- Application fee £38.00 (including VAT at the prevailing rate) per SmartCard applied for. Replacement SmartCards or the updating of information visible on the SmartCard itself will incur the full £38.00 SmartCard fee.
- Payment can be made by either:
- a) Enclosing a cheque for £38.00 (cheques payable to BALI)
- b) By Debit or Credit card over the phone. You will then be given a white authorisation code which you should enter in the box in section C on the front of the application form before submitting your application