On Tuesday 17 and Wednesday 18 September 2019, over 30 BALI members will descend on Battersea Park, London. With an extensive range of exhibitors, LANDSCAPE is supported by all of the major media titles from the UK and overseas, making the show an exciting event. This year’s show is definitely shaping up to be the best yet, with huge opportunities to network, meet the very best in the game and source a wide range of products from living plants, trees & turf to tools, machinery & vehicles.
BALI's Marketing and Communications Manager, Darren Taylor, Sales Officer, Alex Newberry, Marketing and Communications Officer, Trushali Chudasama will be exhibiting at the two-day event on stand A21. BALI has also teamed up with County Hire T/A Groundscare Products to giveaway a ZipLevel high precision digital altimeter worth over £900 at LANDSCAPE Show 2019. To enter, visitors must leave their business card and/or contact details with a member of BALI's team on stand A21 on Tuesday 17 or Wednesday 18 September 2019 before the event closes. One winner will be chosen at random from all submitted entries on Thursday 19 September and the altimeter will be posted out. Terms apply*.
BALI Registered Affiliate members exhibiting at the event include;
- Addagrip - formulator and supplier of a range of Resin Bound Porous Surfacing Systems including Addaset, Addabound, Terrabound, Addacolor and Terrabase Rustic, used extensively on landscape projects throughout the UK and overseas.
- Ebben Tree Nursery - specialised in specimen multi stemmed trees and big standard trees.
- Ecodek - Ecodek have been manufacturing composite decking since 2004
- Europlants - As the sole UK agent for Vannucci Piante we provide the widest selection of best quality specimen plants in the industry - including Bamboo, Photinia, Pleached Trees, Palms and Topiary - as well as many varieties of climbers, exotic plants, conifers and trees.
- Everedge - suppliers of steel landscape edging systems and bespoke planters throughout the UK and Internationally
- Global stone - industry leading supplier of premium natural stone and porcelain paving.
- Green-tech - leading UK supplier of landscaping supplies and consumables. In their 23 years of trading Green-tech has gained a reputation for offering extensive product choice and outstanding customer service experience, making Green-tech the first choice in the landscaping industry.
- Harrod - award winning and diverse collection of products includes arches, pergolas, rose crowns, fruit cages, obelisks, estate fencing and gates along with raised beds and planters – all of which suit both traditional and contemporary gardens.
- Harrowden turf - Harrowden Turf Ltd, formally Q Lawns, Turfland, Stewarts Turf and Spearhead Turf grow and supply the UK with soft landscaping products to landscape professionals and home-gardeners throughout mainland Britain.
- Hedges direct - specialist suppliers of hedging, pleached and ornamental trees, living screens, topiary and turf, plus a range of planting aids, fertilisers and irrigation systems.
- Hooka - Manufacture and supplier of Hooka lift and carry crawler machine for moving all bulk landscaping materials, plant and equipment.
- How Green Nursery - How Green Nursery Ltd has over 30 years experience supplying site grown plants to retailers, landscapers and garden designers to the South East of England.
- Johnsons Wellfield - operates one of the largest and best equipped stone-working plants in the UK manufacturing the renowned Crosland Hill Hard Yorkstone
- Landscapeplus - Landscapeplus is a leading trade supplier of professional garden lighting, irrigation, pond and associated structural wiring products in the UK.
- London Stone - specialise in the nationwide supply of natural stone paving for use in landscape construction and garden design.
- M&M Timber - The UK’s leading manufacturer of machine rounded timber products and a key supplier to the agricultural, utility, commercial, landscaping, landowner and play market sectors.
- MCM - supply certified topsoils, and have now ventured into producing BS3882 Tru Grow in bulk bags and tipper lorries.
- Neograss - convinced that our artificial grass cannot be matched on quality or durability and we are proud to offer manufacturers warranties of up to 10 years
- Platipus Anchors - Platipus provides tree anchoring and irrigation systems for all challenging planting situations.
- Saige Longlife Decking - SAiGE Longlife Decking and Fencing provide environmentally sourced composite decking, fencing and balustrades to both commercial and residential projects, as well as aluminium subframe systems.
- Schiedel Chimney Systems - Chimney systems manufacturer, now specialising in outdoor pumice fireplaces.
- The Pot Company - develop a unique and varied range that features consistently popular design themes and materials with proven durability.
- Vectorworks - Vectorworks, Inc. is a global design and BIM software developer serving over 650,000 professionals in the landscape, architecture, and entertainment industries.
- Woodland Horticulture - A leading supplier of bark, mushroom, compost, topsoil, soil conditioners and growing media, for both exterior and interior use and which can be formulated to customers' individual requirements.
- Woodscape - Woodscape utilises 40 years of experience in manufacturing street furniture to put your build front and centre among the very best.
There will also be key industry media outlets and associations exhibiting at the LANDSCAPE Show including the HTA, Landscape Institute, RHS, Arboriculture Association, London College of Garden Design, The Landscaper, and Perennial.