ROLO Health, Safety and Environmental Awareness Course - Cardiff
ROLO Training Course
- Penarth Management - Wales
- 09 Oct 2020
- Alexandra Gate Business Centre, 2 Alexandra Gate, Fford Pengam, Cardiff, Wales, CF24 2SA
- Opening times:
- 9.00AM - 5.00PM
The ROLO Health, Safety and Environmental Awareness Course is a mandatory pre-requisite for most LISS/CSCS SmartCard applications. This course is hosted by Penarth Management.
ROLO courses are run every month at Fford Pengam, Cardiff by Penarth Management. Please look at their website for dates if not shown here at https://www.penarth.co.uk/rolo-health-safety-environment.
- Health & Safety law
- Management of Health and Safety
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Safety on Landbased Sites and Projects
- Health Risks
- Accident Prevention and Reporting
- First Aid
- Fire Prevention
- Safety Signs
- Environmental Issues
Aims of the ROLO Scheme:
- Provide a means of identification
- Keep a record of workers in the landbased industry who have achieved a recognised level of competence
- Raise the standards of health and safety to reduce the risks and accidents throughout the industry
- Encourage employers to use only ROLO card holders who have accredited health and safety training
- Provide a recognised route for health and safety training in the National Highways Sector Scheme 18 (NHSS) accreditation
- Provide an industry specific accredited route to Landbased Industry Skills Scheme/Construction Skills Certification Scheme (LISS/CSCS)
- Move towards an increasingly qualified workforce, thus improving customer satisfaction and the industry's image
There is a 35 minute multiple choice examination at the end of the course. Delegates must pass the exam in order to achieve the ROLO qualification.
The scheme is administered by the British Association of Landscaping Industries (BALI). Certificates for successful candidates will be produced by BALI.
The course costs £175 + VAT per person.
It is an intensive course with quite a lot to cover before the multiple-choice assessment at the end of the day. Course timings are 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM approximately.
- name: Jodie Read
- email: email@example.com
- telephone: 029 2070 3328
- website: penarth.corsizio.com/c/5cfe6ac58423185626f309aa/register