PA6aw Safe use of pesticides to or near water
Training Course / Workshop
- Lowe Maintenance - North Yorkshire
- 03 Dec 2019
- 18 Duke Street, Settle, North Yorkshire, BD24 9DN
- Opening times:
- 9am - 4.30pm
Hosted by Lowe Maintenance in Settle, North Yorkshire. PA6aw safe application of pesticides to or near water is one day training with a couple of hours on a second day for the assessment. Total £240 (Inc £20 VAT) per person Please note the PA1 Safe handling and application of pesticides unit must be completed before any application unit can be completed.
PA6aw spraying to or near water
You need PA6aw if you apply pesticides to or near water, this includes riverbanks, dry ditches and areas adjacent to water courses.
Please note that PA6aw only enables you to apply to or near water and not to any other site.
The PA6aw to or near water course covers the following areas:
1) Understanding the legislation and safety regulations relating to applying pesticides to or near water using hand held pedestrian equipment.
2) Identify risks to the aquatic environment.
3) Assess the environmental factors relating to the mixing and application site.
4) Read and interpret product information.
5) Prepare and calibrate the hand held equipment.
6) Operate the hand held equipment.
7) Carry out post application procedures.
The Lowe Maintenance Training website lists all the PA6aw application of pesticide to or near water course dates are planned throughout the year. Further details of other scheduled courses can be found here Lowe Maintenance PA6aw course details.
For details of other forestry and land-based courses we offer that may be of interest click here Lowe Maintenance website.