Mental Health, the Workplace, and You - online
Training Course / Workshop
- The Landscape Academy
01 Dec 2020
16 Nov 2020
- Unit 7D Barrowmore Enterprise Estate Barnhouse Lane Great Barrow, Chester, Cheshire, CH3 7JA
Join us for a 1-hour online seminar provided by MHFA England on Mental Health and the Workplace on Tuesday 1st December 2020 at 1pm. The seminar is full of useful information which can be used to help colleagues in the workplace or elsewhere. £5 from every £25 (+VAT) ticket sale will be donated to Perennial.
Mental Health and the Workplace
We all face many difficult challenges throughout our lives in the landscaping industry, and this year has certainly been tricky to navigate. Looking out for each other in our workplaces and greater community has never been so important.
Our one hour seminar will cover the following:
- What is health?
- What is mental health?
- Understanding mental health and recovery as a continuum
- Factors that influence mental health and recovery
- Stress & Stigma
- Early warning signs of distress
- Barriers to help-seeking
- How to begin a conversation
- Take Ten Together Toolkit
- Where you can go to develop knowledge, skills and improve your confidence further
£5 from every sale will be donated to Perennial, one of our industry’s great charities, who provide constant and vital help for every discipline throughout the landscaping community.
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to book your space today.