Digital Integration and Transformation CPD
Training Course / Workshop
- Radisson Blu Hotel
- 28 Jan 2020
- , Bristol, Bristol, BS1 4BY
The first Landscape Institute CPD day of 2020 and BALI members are invited to join LI colleagues for a chance to collaborate and share learning in the New Year. As a valued CPD partner, BALI has been offered an exclusive discounted rate normally reserved for LI members.
New technologies are transforming not just our approach to site analysis and design, but also to project collaboration. This transformation will be central to meeting the greatest challenges of our time: the climate and biodiversity emergency, urbanisation, health and wellbeing, and more.
From using 4D modelling to plan and manage sustainable green spaces to engaging communities using virtual and augmented reality, adapting to these innovations will be crucial for landscape practices and practitioners.
Through a range of presentations, interactive workshops and experiential sessions, this rich and varied #LICPD day will demonstrate how to best utilise new technology, respond to ever-changing client needs, and run efficient and sustainable businesses. Join colleagues, peers and industry leaders to explore the digital and technological innovation that is transforming landscape practice.
To book tickets click here.
- Keynote: Dan Hughes from Alpha Property Insight will examine how PropTech is changing how the built environment sector works (pictured)
- Zoe Banks Gross from Knowle West Media Centre will teach delegates all about the open data platforms and tools that can help inform social and health issues in urban design
- Jon Rooney from Aecom will uncover the emerging technologies such as AI and 5G that are posed to become embedded in our everyday lives and ask how this Fourth Industrial Revolution could shape our future environment
- Hugo Stanbury from Holotronica will introduce delegates to various holographic display technologies and demonstrate how they can create augmented environments for large audiences
- Calvium’s Dr Jo Morrison will present an interactive workshop exploring inclusive design for the public realm, focusing on how digital placemaking can support people with different access needs
- Bill Blackledge and David Watson will present an overview of the LI’s new Technical Guidance Note 06/19, Visual Representation of Development Proposals