BALI Restart & Rebuild - Science of Storytelling
- 06 Aug 2020
- Webinar, via Zoom
- Opening times:
- 10.00 – 15.00 – with ‘virtual breaks’
Let me tell you a story… Human beings have told each other stories since we started to use language. Indeed, language probably developed as a way to share information via stories. This means your customers, your colleagues and stakeholders love a good story. It’s how they’re wired. Craft a good business story then and people will remember and share your ideas.
Storytelling gives you a strategic advantage. Whether you're leading a team, trying to land a big client or even win a promotion, a compelling story can help you seal the deal. This new workshop is your introduction to masterful storytelling.
During an enjoyable and interactive day, you will learn…
- Why storytelling grabs attention like no other method
- The four main types of business stories you need to tell
- How to craft your key messages into your business stories
- Ways to build a library of stories for pivotal business moments
- The science of storytelling
- The brain on stories
- Four stories every business needs
- How to find your stories
- Constructing compelling stories
- Stories for every occasion
- Practical examples and case studies
- Know your storytelling goals
- Gathering your best material
- How to understand your audiences
- Be more creative with your stories
- Learn and apply best practice writing tips
- Embed messages using the science of memory
- Employing universal themes into your stories
This one-day interactive workshop is for senior to mid-level leaders and managers, marketers and salespeople and anyone who wants to use storytelling to share ideas and inspire others to action.
This half-day training will be delivered as live webinar sessions spread over x4 one-hour sessions per day. These sessions will be delivered via the Zoom meeting software platform with extra resources made available on a separate learning management platform.
your online tutor
All sessions will be run by an experienced Google Academy Tutor (Andrew Lloyd Gordon).
Andrew Lloyd Gordon is a Marketing Psychologist, Consultant, Speaker and Google Academy Trainer. Andrew speaks regularly at conferences and events and is a guest lecturer at several universities and business schools including Cambridge, Warwick, Aston and Lancaster.
All delegates receive the slides, workbooks and other supporting material. A recording of the webinar will not be available.
register your interest
This is a popular subject. Places are, therefore, limited exclusively to BALI members only. To register your interest for this webinar, please complete the booking form on this page. You will then an email correspondence from BALI within 48 hours containing the registration link to the webinar. If you have any further questions please contact Marketing and Communications Officer Trushali Chudasama using the details below.