BALI Restart & Rebuild - Innovation - Webinar
- 05 Aug 2020
- Webinar, via Zoom
- Opening times:
- 10.00 – 15.00 – with ‘virtual breaks’
Why are some new products a hit while others flop? Why are some businesses more efficient than others? And why do some organisations provide 5-star service while others fail to impress?
Although there’s no foolproof way to create winning products, or re-design your business model, every organisation has a chance to dramatically improve as long as it’s following the latest research into creativity and innovation.
How to Successfully Innovate In Your Business, is an interactive, practical and enjoyable workshop designed to help you create a product or service that customers will love. This day-long programme will give you:
- Strategies for discovering what customers want—even when they don’t know themselves
- Practical suggestions for developing profitable products
- Easy-to-learn methods to constantly iterate a product, service or business process
“The training was SO excellent! Thank you so much. So well thought through and accessible. Really impressed!”
- Sophie Cameron, Garden Tastic Ltd
“Excellent delivery. What a brilliant initiative with top quality advice! Thank you.”
- David Anderson, Intelligent Valve Monitoring
“The online seminars with Andrew have been fantastic! Really informative with great takeaway advice and tips. Online seminars like this are something new to me yet the engagement was great with Andrew and the other participants. Would highly recommend!”
- Shelley Audis-Ridell, Oscars Pet Foods
- Innovation matters more than ever
- Why do the majority of new products fail?
- How businesses get innovation wrong
- Avoid failure by playing to different rules
- Success stories and case studies
- Learn an innovation framework for success
- Choose the right target customers
- Identify their underserved needs
- Build a winning product strategy
- Define your minimum viable product (MVP)
- Re-design your business processes
- Test your prototypes with customers
- Build an evidence-based culture of ‘test and learn’
This one-day interactive workshop is for senior to mid-level managers, marketers, salespeople, analysts, and any business leader who wants to gain a comprehensive understanding of the innovation process.
This half-day training will be delivered as live webinar sessions spread over x4 one-hour sessions per day. These sessions will be delivered via the Zoom meeting software platform with extra resources made available on a separate learning management platform.
your online tutor
All sessions will be run by an experienced Google Academy Tutor (Andrew Lloyd Gordon).
Andrew Lloyd Gordon is a Marketing Psychologist, Consultant, Speaker and Google Academy Trainer. Andrew speaks regularly at conferences and events and is a guest lecturer at several universities and business schools including Cambridge, Warwick, Aston and Lancaster.
All delegates receive the slides, workbooks and other supporting material. A recording of the webinar will not be available.
register your interest
This is a popular subject. Places are, therefore, limited exclusively to BALI members only. To register your interest for this webinar, please complete the booking form on this page. You will then an email correspondence from BALI within 48 hours containing the registration link to the webinar. If you have any further questions please contact Marketing and Communications Officer Trushali Chudasama using the details below.