BALI presents No Drain No Gain Designer Webinar 2021
- 28 Jan 2021
- Webinar, via GoToWebinar
- Opening times:
Following our successful designer webinar in November, in partnership with ACO Technologies, part two will continue our deep dive into the world of drainage. The 90-minute webinar will be hosted by award-winning garden designer Rosemary Coldstream MBALI MSGD and multi-award-winning Landform Consultants' RHS Gold Medal winning Mark Gregory.
- Falls on paving
- Drains at thresholds and drives (Slot and grill, access to clean, legal considerations)
- Weight limitations of certain drains
- DPC and best practice
- Lawn and Land Drainage
- Walls and drainage
- Where do I discharge the water?
- Sloping sites and what to do
- What to do when problems occur
- How to work with a contractor
- When to get in a drainage expert
- Where a designer's responsibility and risk lies
- Specialists to turn to
Our second part will last approximately 90 minutes, with a 60-minute presentation followed by a Q&A. Award-winning garden designer and BALI Registered member, Rosemary Coldstream MBALI MSGD, will host, accompanied by multi-award-winning landscaping specialist and managing director of Landform Consultants, Mark Gregory. Rosemary and Mark will also be joined by the team from ACO Technologies, who together, will provide an insight into drainage from a designer, contractor and supplier/manufacturer perspective.
Bookings are open now and the event is open to BALI members and non-members. Tickets for non-members cost £20 ex VAT per person. You can book your space using the form on this page.