BALI's Bitesize Marketing Webinar - Copy
- 03 Jun 2020
- Opening times:
- 10am-3pm with ‘virtual breaks’
Words can make you a fortune.
If you want people to buy from you, you need your marketing to be persuasive. If your copy is engaging your audiences will want to read on and you’ll have a chance to sell to them. Of course, if your copy is boring, you’ll lose that potential customer before you can say, ‘click’.
These days, your digital marketing success rests on your ability to communicate effectively online. Whether it’s on Twitter, Facebook or your blog, words matter. Attention spans may have gotten shorter, but research suggests people read 10x more words per day now than they did 20 years ago.
This workshop offers a step-by-step guide for those who know the basics, and are seeking more advanced, psychology-driven copywriting techniques.
- What is copywriting anyway?
- How to attract their attention
- Design content and (web) pages that get your message across
- Front-loading your message with great headlines
- Useful guidelines and exercises
- Choosing the right Tone of Voice
- Being concise
- The importance of grammar
- The use of jargon
- Constructing good quality paragraphs and sentences
- Understand the power of quality copywriting
- Write compelling content that both communicates and persuades
- Attract the attention of your target audiences
- Explain the differences between copy for print and online
This course is for anyone involved in curating or editing (website) copy and social media content. Typical attendees include marketers, managers, copywriters, social media editors and website owners.
This half-day training programme will be delivered as x4 one hour webinars with breaks in-between each session. These sessions will be delivered via the Zoom meeting software platform with extra resources made available on a separate learning management platform.
Your Online Tutor
All sessions will be run by an experienced Google Academy Tutor (Andrew Lloyd Gordon).
Andrew Lloyd Gordon is a Marketing Psychologist, Consultant, Speaker and Google Academy Trainer. Andrew speaks regularly at conferences and events and is a guest lecturer at several universities and business schools including Cambridge, Warwick, Aston and Lancaster.
All delegates receive the slides, workbooks and other supporting material.
The webinars have been subsidized by BALI and are free of charge for BALI members only.
Register Your Interest
This is a popular subject. Places are, therefore, limited and will be given first-come, first-served basis. If you are a BALI member, register your interest on this SEO focussed webinar by contacting BALI's Marketing and Communications Officer Trushali Chudasama using the details below.