BALI's Bitesize Digital Marketing Webinar - SEO
- 15 Apr 2020
- Opening times:
- 10am-3pm with ‘virtual breaks’
Find out how to get your website to the top of Google with this free BALI member-only digital marketing webinar.
How do new and existing customers find you and your information online? They ‘Google you’ of course. Simple.
Or maybe not…
For many people, how and why your website rises to the top of the search results is a mystery. There are so many things you need to do. Google change the rules all the time and search engine consultants want you to pay through the nose for a job you could do yourselves!
This half-day training programme will be delivered as x4 one hour webinars with breaks in-between each session.
During x4 enjoyable, interactive webinars you will discover proven, simple tactics for achieving top spots on Google, Yahoo! and Bing.
- What is Search Engine Optimisation really?
- How to assess your current site performance
- Busting the SEO myths
- The Five ingredients of Google Optimisation
- Conducting keyword research
- Identifying online gaps and opportunities
- Designing your site with SEO in mind
- Writing web copy to be found in the search engines
- The importance of backlinks
- Understand the metrics
- Action Plans
- Use keyword tools to discover what your audiences are searching for
- Design your site around the five key ingredients Google looks for
- Build online credibility and trust, the essential currency for search engine success
- Track traffic, engagement, conversions, and the effectiveness of each site element
This non-technical workshop is suitable for anyone in a marketing, PR or communications role. No prior knowledge of SEO is required. Suitable for those in supervisory and management positions from junior to mid-level seniority.
This half-day training programme will be delivered as x4 one hour webinars with breaks in-between each session. These sessions will be delivered via the Zoom meeting software platform with extra resources made available on a separate learning management platform.
your online tutor
All sessions will be run by an experienced Google Academy Tutor (Andrew Lloyd Gordon).
Andrew Lloyd Gordon is a Marketing Psychologist, Consultant, Speaker and Google Academy Trainer. Andrew speaks regularly at conferences and events and is a guest lecturer at several universities and business schools including Cambridge, Warwick, Aston and Lancaster.
All delegates receive the slides, workbooks and other supporting material.
10am-3pm – with ‘virtual breaks’
This webinar has been subsidised by BALI and is free of charge for BALI members only.
register your interest
If you are a BALI member, register your interest on this SEO focussed webinar by contacting BALI's Marketing and Communications Officer Trushali Chudasama using the details below.