BALI's Bitesize Digital Marketing Webinar - Content
- 16 Apr 2020
- Opening times:
- 10am-3pm with ‘virtual breaks’
Do you feel a pressure to publish content to an endless variety of different 'streams' or 'feeds'? You know that creating, publishing and promoting great content is great for business, but you don’t have the time or resources to keep up.
These pressures you feel are why this new half-day course can help…
During intensive but enjoyable interactive webinars, you’ll discover an actionable philosophy to market your business effectively online with content. With practical tips, insights and case studies, you'll be able to start producing a variety of content that works.
The course outlines a step-by-step content strategy approach: from planning and creating your content to delivering and managing it. Attend the programme, and you will come away feeling confident to tackle issues such as telling your boss what’s wrong with your current approach, getting the right budget and resources and bringing all stakeholders on board.
- Content Marketing – an introduction
- Benchmark your performance
- Understand your audience them what they need
- Use data you already have
- Define your Messages and Personas
- Telling your Story with Content
- Generating content ideas
- How to measure the Return on Investment (ROI) of your content
- Generating insight to increase engagement
- Create an effective Content Strategy for your business or organisation
- Agree your objectives for your marketing material
- Benchmark your performance against competitors and ‘best in class’
- Plan your content calendar around audience needs and drivers
- Learn from success and failure of other organisations’ social media content
This non-technical workshop is suitable for anyone in a marketing, sales, PR or content creation role.
This half-day training programme will be delivered as x4 one hour webinars with breaks in-between each session. These sessions will be delivered via the Zoom meeting software platform with extra resources made available on a separate learning management platform.
Your Online Tutor
All sessions will be run by an experienced Google Academy Tutor (Andrew Lloyd Gordon).
Andrew Lloyd Gordon is a Marketing Psychologist, Consultant, Speaker and Google Academy Trainer. Andrew speaks regularly at conferences and events and is a guest lecturer at several universities and business schools including Cambridge, Warwick, Aston and Lancaster.
All delegates will receive the slides, workbooks and other supporting material.
Register Your Interest
This is a popular subject. Places are, therefore, limited and will be given first-come, first-served basis. If you are a BALI member, register your interest on this SEO focussed webinar by contacting BALI's Marketing and Communications Officer Trushali Chudasama using the details below.