Your data is controlled and processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Any personal data is processed manually and electronically for the purposes of fulfilling our contractual obligations to you, or providing quotations to you before entering into a contract to provide products and services, namely:
- The provision of membership services, advice and support
- Recommending process changes, products, affiliates and services based on your requirements
- Managing and administering your account
BALI will not pass your personal data to any other parties, without your consent, other than where mentioned within this notice, or where required to by law.
To fulfil our membership promise to you BALI will pass on details to selected third party partners for the purpose of providing the full and comprehensive range of our services, namely;
- Providing the HR Services benefit, delivered by Quest
- Producing our Who’s Who directory to promote our member organisations
- Mailshot processing where you have consented to receive communications from us
- Providing opportunities to promote your organisation through our network, including regional committees
- Signposting enquirers to your services
- Surveying our members to gain feedback on issues and legislation that affect the industry and sector
- Surveying our members on the services we provide to ensure and uphold quality standards
- Financial management including credit reference agencies
Any recommended introductions or partnerships we feel would be beneficial to you will only be agreed by you before any details are passed on, either by contacting you or referring to your preferences chosen within the terms of business.
Your personal information, including your consent status, is recorded on to our client management systems, Workbooks CRM. The latest date of consent is recorded against each individual person. This is a hosted platform provided by ISO27001 accredited organisation, Workbooks Online Limited, Reading, UK. Data is held in Tier 1 data centres in the UK with 24x7 manned security.
BALI use industry-standard software applications to manage schedules and communicate electronically. Any personal information, including your consent status, is held within client folders on electronic systems and is secured by password, PIN, pattern on biometric security as a minimum. Electronic Communications for the reasons stated above are generally made through Microsoft Outlook, or Mail for iOS. If you believe any data we hold is incorrect, personal information has changed, or you wish to remove personal information please contact any member of the team.
BALI would like to send relevant and appropriate information on complimentary services that may be suitable to you. Consent for individual communication methods are detailed on the current consent form (available separately) and are optional. Consent may be removed for all or any communication method(s) at any time by contacting any of the membership team on email@example.com.