BALI Registered International is ideal for companies who operate outside of the UK and Channel Islands.
Prospective Registered International member must first complete the application and vetting process outlined below before accessing the Registered International member benefits.
Six application form requirements:
|Ten Client references||Copy of company letterhead||Two trade references|
|Copy of employers liability insurance (if applicable)||Copy of public liability insurance||Health and Safety Policy (for companies with over 5 employees)|
Steps to becoming a Registered International member:
- Make an enquiry
- Submit application form and pay relevant application fee of £273.00+VAT
- Internal vetting takes place. BALI will check all documents submitted and referee’s will be contacted by BALI
- Upon approval of internal vetting an invoice for membership fees will be issued
- Once paid, BALI will activate membership, giving member access to a suite of benefits
Key member benefits include:
- Use of BALI Registered logo
- Entry into BALI National Landscape Awards
- Dispute Resolution Service
For full Registered International member benefits & fees, please see attached documents on the right-hand side.