A Registered Group membership is for contractors whose main business involves hard/soft landscaping or grounds maintenance.
This category is for companies with branches across the UK or companies run on a franchise basis who have been trading for at least two years.
Six application form requirements:
|Ten Client references + Two trade references||Copy of company letterhead||Proof of company turnover|
|Copy of employers liability insurance (if applicable)||Copy of public liability insurance||Health and Safety Policy (for companies with over 5 employees)|
Steps to becoming a Registered Group
- Submit application form and pay application fee
- Internal vetting takes place. BALI will check all documents submitted and references will be contacted by BALI
- External vetting takes place. Vetting Officer will visit, checking internal processes and perform site visits
- Upon approval of vetting report, an invoice for membership fees will be issued
- Once paid, BALI will activate membership, giving member access to a suite of benefits
Key member benefits include:
- Use of BALI Registered logo
- Entry in Who’s Who Landscape Directory
- Dispute Resolution Service
For full Registered Group member benefits & fees, please see attached documents on the right-hand side.