Registered Direct Service Organisation (DSO) membership is for the grounds maintenance departments of public or local authorities.
DSO membership is ideal for companies operating separately but working solely for the parent organisation.
Six application form requirements:
|Five site references and two trade references||
Copy of public liability
|Proof of company turnover|
|Copy of company letterhead||Health and Safety Policy (For companies who have over five employees)||Copy of employers liability insurance (if applicable)|
Steps to becoming a Direct Service Organisation:
- Make an enquiry, submit application form and pay application fee of £273.00 + VAT
- Internal vetting takes place. BALI will check all documents submitted and reference's will be contacted by BALI
- External vetting takes place. Vetting Officer will visit, checking internal processes and perform site visits
- Upon approval of vetting report an invoice for membership fees will be issued
- Once paid, BALI will activate membership, giving you access to a suite of benefits
Key member benefits include:
- Use of BALI Registered logo
- Entry into BALI National Landscape Awards
- Dispute Resolution Service
For full Registered Direct Service Organisation member benefits & fees, please see attached documents on the right-hand side.