Registered Contractor membership is for contractors whose main business involves hard/soft landscaping or grounds maintenance.
For BALI Registered Contractor membership the contractor must have been trading for at least two years and meet the requirements below.
Six application form requirements
|Ten client references and two trade references||Copy of company letterhead||Proof of company turnover|
|Copy of employers liability insurance (if applicable)||Copy of public liability insurance||Health and safety policy (for companies with over five employees)|
Steps to becoming a Registered Contractor
- Submit the application form and pay application fee of £273.00 + VAT
- Internal vetting takes place. BALI will check all documents submitted and referees will be contacted by BALI
- External vetting takes place. Vetting Officer will visit, checking internal processes and perform site visits
- Upon approval of the vetting report, an invoice for membership fees will be issued
- Once paid, BALI will activate membership giving member access to a suite of benefits
Key member benefits include:
- Use of BALI Registered logo
- Entry into the BALI National Landscape Awards
- Access to the Dispute Resolution Service
For Registered Contractor member benefits & fees, please see attached documents on the right-hand side.
To begin your application process of joining the British Association of Landscape Industries make an enquiry today by clicking the button below and BALI's Sale Officer Alex Newberry will be in touch with you within 48 working hours.