Registered Contractor membership is for contractors whose main business involves hard/soft landscaping or grounds maintenance.
For BALI Registered Contractor membership the contractor must have been trading for at least two years and meet the requirements below.
Six application form requirements
|Ten client references and two trade references||Copy of company letterhead||Proof of company turnover|
|Copy of employers liability insurance (if applicable)||Copy of public liability insurance||Health and safety policy (for companies with over five employees)|
Steps to becoming a Registered Contractor
- Submit the application form and pay application fee of £273.00 + VAT
- Internal vetting takes place. BALI will check all documents submitted and referees will be contacted by BALI
- External vetting takes place. Vetting Officer will visit, checking internal processes and perform site visits
- Upon approval of the vetting report, an invoice for membership fees will be issued
- Once paid, BALI will activate membership giving member access to a suite of benefits
Key member benefits include:
- Use of BALI Registered logo
- Entry into the BALI National Landscape Awards
- Access to the Dispute Resolution Service
For Registered Contractor member benefits & fees, please see attached documents on the right-hand side.