International membership is ideal for contractors who carry out hard and soft landscaping and/or grounds maintenance work and operate outside of the UK and the Channel Islands.
Prospect International members must first complete the application and vetting process outlined below before accessing the International member benefits.
Six application form requirements:
|Ten Client references||Copy of company letterhead||Two trade references|
|Copy of employers liability insurance (if applicable)||Copy of public liability insurance||Health and Safety Policy (for companies with over 5 employees)|
Steps to becoming an International member:
- Make an enquiry
- Submit application form and pay relevant application fee of £273.00+VAT
- Internal vetting takes place. BALI will check all documents submitted and referees will be contacted by BALI
- Upon approval of internal vetting an invoice for membership fees will be issued
- Once paid, BALI will activate membership, giving the member access to a suite of benefits
Key member benefits include:
- Use of BALI Registered logo
- Entry into BALI National Landscape Awards
- Dispute Resolution Service
For International member benefits and fees, please see attached documents.