An Associate membership is for those trading for less than two years and are looking to explore the benefits of being a BALI member.
Associate membership is offered to contractors, suppliers of the landscaping industry, landscape designers or landscape architects, or anyone who is involved in the landscaping industry.
Four application form requirements:
|Copy of company letterhead||Copy of public liability insurance|
|Copy of employers liability insurance (if applicable)||Health and Safety Policy (for companies with over 5 employees)|
Steps to becoming an Associate - Contractor, Affiliate, Designer, Individual:
- Make an enquiry and complete application form
- Internal vetting takes place, documents submitted to be checked by BALI Membership team
- Once internal vetting is complete, an invoice for membership fees will be issued
- Once paid, membership is activated and member has access to benefits
Key member benefits include:
- BALI rates for exhibitions and conferences
- Access to Weekly BALI E-Newsletter
- Access to Members only area of the BALI website
For full Associate member benefits & fees, please see attached documents on the right-hand side.