Pesticide or Pest Control Blue Skilled Worker
To obtain this SmartCard you need to achieve ROLO Health, Safety and Environmental Awareness Course, CITB Operative Touch Screen Test and achieved Level 2 NVQ/SVQ/Diploma/PA qualification appropriate to a pesticide operator or pest control operator.
Other specialist touch screen tests can also be accepted e.g. Working at Heights.
To locate your nearest ROLO Training Provider check our online directory.
To book your CITB Operative Touch Screen Test click here.
Your Pesticide Occupational Title on the reverse of the SmartCard will be either:
- Pesticide Operator Hand Held Application
- Pesticide Operator Boom Sprayer
- Pesticide Operator Granule or Pellet Application
- Stem Injection (Operator)
- Ecoplug Installation
- Invasive Species Technician
- Invasive Species Surveyor
Your Pest Control Occupational Title on the reverse of the SmartCard will be:
- Pest Control Operative
Once you have successfully completed your ROLO Health, Safety and Environmental Awareness Course and relevant CITB Touch Screen Test you can apply for your LISS/CSCS SmartCard.
Checklist of what you need to provide with your application when applying online:
- Upload mandatory passport photo ID, no larger than 5mb
- Upload a copy of your certificate for your qualification
- Upload a copy of your Operative/Working at Heights Touch Screen Test result (taken within the last two years)
- Upload a copy of your ROLO Health, Safety and Environmental Awareness Course certificate (taken within the last two years). Still waiting for your certificate? Please upload a separate letter providing the name of the training provider and the date you took your test
Please note your LISS/CSCS SmartCard will expire after five years.
To renew this SmartCard you will need to resit the ROLO Health, Safety and Environmental Awareness Course and the CITB Operative Touch Screen Test (both within the last two years).
Alternatively, you can download the application form here, complete it and return to BALI with the required documentation and payment. Please note that postal applications may take longer to process. The application form cannot be sent via email.