Arborist Provisional Red
To obtain this SmartCard you need to achieve CITB Operative Touch Screen Test.
To book your CITB Operative Touch Screen Test click here.
Other specialist touch screen tests can also be accepted e.g. Working at Heights.
Once you have successfully completed your CITB Touch Screen Test you can apply for your LISS/CSCS SmartCard.
Checklist of what you need to provide with your application when applying online:
- Upload mandatory passport photo ID, no larger than 5mb
- Upload a copy of your Operative/Working at Heights Touch Screen Test result (taken within the last two years)
This SmartCard is for an individual who is:
- Working through probationary periods whilst employers assess their suitability for employment but not yet completed ROLO Health, Safety and Environmental Awareness Course
- Undergoing supervised work experience (aged 16+) but not yet completed ROLO Health, Safety and Environmental Awareness Course
- Working but has not yet completed ROLO Health, Safety and Environmental Awareness Course for their SmartCard category and not previously applied for a LISS/CSCS SmartCard – All SmartCard levels
This SmartCard expires after six months and is not renewable.
Alternatively, you can download the application form here, complete it and return to BALI with the required documentation and payment. Please note that postal applications may take longer to process. The application form cannot be sent via email.