Arborist Trainee Supervisor Red
To obtain this SmartCard you need to achieve ROLO Health, Safety and Environmental Awareness Course, CITB Supervisor Touch Screen Test and either registered to a Level 3 NVQ/SVQ/Diploma appropriate to arboriculture OR registered as an Associate Member of the Arboricultural Association working towards Technician level.
To locate your nearest ROLO Training Provider check our online directory.
To book your CITB Supervisor Touch Screen Test click here.
Your Occupational Title on the reverse of the SmartCard will be:
- Technician, Supervisor, Manager
Once you have successfully completed your ROLO Health, Safety and Environmental Awareness Course and relevant CITB Touch Screen Test you can apply for your LISS/CSCS SmartCard.
Checklist of what you need to provide with your application when applying online:
- Upload mandatory passport photo ID, no larger than 5mb
- Upload a copy of proof of registration to your qualification
- Upload a copy of your Supervisor Touch Screen Test result (taken within the last two years)
- Upload a copy of your ROLO Health, Safety and Environmental Awareness Course certificate (taken within the last two years). Still waiting for your certificate? Please upload a separate letter providing the name of the training provider and the date you took your test.
Please note your SmartCard expires after three years - one renewal (total six years). To renew this card you need to resit the ROLO Health, Safety and Environmental Awareness Course and the CITB Supervisor Touch Screen Test (both within the last two years).
Alternatively, you can download the application form here, complete it and return to BALI with the required documentation and payment. Please note that postal applications may take longer to process. The application form cannot be sent via email.