overseas qualifications

Overseas Qualifications

If you have a land-based related qualification that was awarded outside the UK and is not currently recognised by LISS/CSCS you should contact UK NARIC so that they can review your qualification and determine whether it is comparable to an NVQ, SVQ or other qualification appropriate to your occupation and the LISS/CSCS card you wish to apply for.

To get your qualifications mapped click on the following link: UK NARIC

If UK NARIC confirms that your qualification is an acceptable alternative to a UK awarded qualification then please send the following information to BALI:

  1. UK NARIC certificate and letter
  2. Your CV detailing your full work history
  3. Copy of your original qualification (preferably translated)
  4. Job title and description of the work you currently carry out on site
  5. Fully completed LISS/CSCS application form