Brexit will also affect the more general operational areas of business.
- Businesses who already employ EU, EEA and Swiss citizens should check to ensure they conform to immigration arrangements after Brexit. You can do so by checking the Government website here.
- Businesses who will be employing EU, EEA and Swiss citizens after Brexit should check to ensure they conform to immigration arrangements. You can conduct that search by clicking here.
- For information on exporting goods to the EU after Brexit, click here.
- For information on importing goods from the EU after Brexit, click here.
- For more information on Smarter rules for safer food (SRSF) click here.
If you make, sell or trade manufactured goods please download the document 'Preparing your business for an EU exit' on this page, which provides helpful advice as to what to expect come 31 October, and, ways you can continue to sell goods in the UK and in the EU in the event of a No Deal Brexit.