Code of Conduct
- To uphold the standing of BALI, its members, and the wider landscape industry by seeking to achieve and maintain the highest standards of business and professional expertise.
- To provide services only within their areas of competence and be responsible for the actions of all their staff and sub-contractors.
- To use appropriately trained staff and ensure on-going staff training and development.
- To operate in an environmentally, ethically, and commercially sustainable manner.
- To address client concerns promptly, maintaining professionalism and courtesy, and seek to negotiate an equitable solution in the case of a dispute.
- To cooperate fully with the BALI Dispute Resolution Service (applicable to Registered Contractor and Registered Designer members only).