Skilled Worker - Blue
To get this card you need to achieve ROLO Health, Safety and Environmental Awareness Course, CITB Operative Touch Screen Test & Achieved Level 2 NVQ/SVQ/Diploma/PA Qualification appropriate to a Pesticide Operator or Pest Control Operator.
Other specialist Touch Screen Tests can also be accepted e.g. Working at Heights.
To book your ROLO Health, Safety and Environmental Awareness Course click here.
To book your CITB Operative Touch Screen Test click here.
Your Pesticide Occupational Title on the reverse of the card will be either (depending on your Qualification route):
- Pesticide Operator Hand Held Application
- Pesticide Operator Boom Sprayer
- Pesticide Operator Granule or Pellet Application
- Stem Injection (Operator)
- Ecoplug Installation
- Invasive Species Technician
- Invasive Species Surveyor
Your Pest Control Occupational Title on the reverse of the card will be:
- Pest Control Operative
When you have completed your ROLO and Touch Screen Test download the application form below:
Checklist of what you need to send with your application form:
- Copy of your certificate for your qualification.
- Copy of ROLO Health & Safety Certificate (taken within the last two years).Still awaiting your ROLO Certificate? Please provide name of Training Provider and the date you took your test by adding this information to the front of the application form or by attaching a separate letter.
- Copy of Operative Touch Screen Test (taken within the last two years).
- Enclose cheque or your pre payment authorisation code.
Need help in completing your application form? Click here.
Card expires after 5 years.
To renew this card you need to redo the ROLO Health, Safety and Environmental Awareness Course and the CITB Operative Touch Screen Test (both within the last two years).