To get this card you need to achieve the CITB Operative Touch Screen Test.
Other Specialists Touch Screen Tests can also be accepted e.g. Working at Heights.
To book your CITB Operative Touch Screen Test click here.
Your Occupational Title on the reverse of the card will be Provisional (please enter this title on your application form).
When you have completed your Touch Screen Test download the application form below -
Checklist of what you need to send with your application form:
- Copy of Operative Touch Screen Test (within the last two years).
- Enclose cheque or your pre payment authorisation code.
Applicants must have passed the CITB Health, Safety and Environment test within the past two years.
This card is for people who are:
- Working through probationary periods while employers assess their suitability for employment but not yet completed ROLO Health, Safety and Environmental Awareness Course
- Undergoing supervised work experience (aged 16+) but not yet completed ROLO Health, Safety and Environmental Awareness Course.
- Working but not yet completed ROLO Health, Safety and Environmental Awareness Course for their card category and not previously applied for a CSCS card – All card levels.
This card expires after six months and is not renewable.
Need help in completing your application form? Click here.