PA2a - Safe Application of Pesticides Using Self-propelled, Mounted and Trailed Boom Sprayers NPTC / City and Guilds - 21 February 2019
Yorkshire North East
- 21 February 2019
Duke Street, Settle, North Yorkshire, BD24 9DN
This course is for people who use mounted, trailed boom sprayers, the pre-requisite is PA1. Training is one day plus one day for the assessment. Grandfather Rights Unit 3 can be run along side this course.
Prior to coming on this course, you must have the Award in the Principles of Safe Application and Handling of Pesticides PA1.
By the end of this course you should be able to:
1) Understand the legislation and safety regulations relating to boom sprayer application equipment.
2) Assess the environment factors relating to the mixing and application site.
3) Read and interpret product information.
4) Prepare and calibrate the boom sprayer.
5) Operate the boom sprayer and prime mover.
6) Carry out post-application procedures.