Who We Are
The Association’s Vision Statement
‘An association for all landscape professionals that supports, promotes and inspires its members to be leaders of an environmentally, ethically, and commercially sustainable landscape industry’
The Association’s Mission Statement
‘BALI’s aim is to be the Trade Association of choice for the nation’s landscape professionals by delivering exceptional business, technical and promotional support for our members’
Key elements of the Association’s Strategic Plan:
- To increase public & marketplace awareness of BALI.
- To increase membership engagement with BALI.
- To collaborate with other industry membership organisations.
- To further the advancement of skills and qualifications in our industry.
- To raise government and public awareness on issues relating to the professional landscaping industry.
- To support members by contributing in addressing the skills shortage in our industry
BALI membership is reassuringly difficult to achieve and the right to display the BALI logo is bestowed only after contractors, designers and suppliers have submitted to a rigorous vetting procedure and signed up to the Association’s Code of Conduct.
Whether you are a member of the public wishing to know why you should choose a BALI member, or a landscaper considering the benefits of joining the UK’s largest industry trade association, we hope you will find what you’re looking for here. If not, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.
If you require more information on any of our services please do not hesitate to Contact Us.