ROLO Health, Safety, & Environmental Awareness Course - 1 day - 12 February 2019
- 12 February 2019
Millhouse Training Ltd, Degrave House, White Moss Business Park, Skelmersdale, Lancashire, WN8 9TQ
Anyone who needs a CSCS site card. Suitable for those seeking to register under the R.O.L.O (Register of Landscape Operatives) scheme.
To book online visit: Millhouse Training
Who should attend?
Anyone who needs a CSCS site card.
Suitable for those seeking to register under the R.O.L.O (Register of Landscape Operatives) scheme.
Satisfactory completion of a one day approved health and safety awareness course is a mandatory requirement of the CSCS application process.
What will you learn?
- Legislation – European Legislation
- HSE Law – R.I.D.D.O.R
- 1997 Regulations – Risk Assessments
- P.U.W.E.R. – Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Hazardous Substances – C.O.S.H.H.
- Electricity – First Aid
- Noise – White Finger/Arm Vibration (HAVS)
- Working at Heights – Fire
- Manual Handling – Safety Signs
- Excavations – L.O.L.E.R.
The course is an excellent qualification which is widely recognised. A Multiple Choice examination will be taken at the end of the training day. Successful candidates will achieve a BALI/ ROLO Health and safety certificate for their CSCS application.