PA6 NPTC Hand Held Applicators (knapsack) Course 8 January 2019
- 8 January 2019
Millhouse Training Ltd, Degrave House, White Moss Business Park, Skelmersdale, Lancashire, WN8 9TQ
This course covers hand held applicators – hydraulic nozzle and / or rotary atomiser types. The equipment included in this test module is any hand held and / or pedestrian controlled sprayer of the type specified above.
To book online visit: Millhouse Training
This course covers handheld applicators – hydraulic nozzle and/or rotary atomiser types. The equipment included in this test module is any handheld and/or pedestrian controlled sprayer of the type specified above.
What will you learn?
- Develop knowledge covering the requirements of current legislation.
- Apply pesticides safely and efficiently with a hand held applicator fitted with hydraulic nozzles.
- Identify and select appropriate nozzles, carry out machine preparation and calibration.
- Operate the equipment in compliance with current legislation and codes of practice.
- Clean equipment and dispose of unwanted pesticides and containers.
- Identify and rectify faults and recognise conditions when spraying is inadvisable.
Assessment will be a practical test of skills.
Candidates need to have passed Unit PA1.