PA6 NPTC Hand Held Applicators (knapsack) 4 December 2018
- 4 December 2018
Millhouse Training Ltd, Degrave House, White Moss Business Park, Skelmersdale, Lancashire, WN8 9TQ
This course covers handheld applicators – hydraulic nozzle hand-held rotary atomiser types. The equipment included in this test module is any handheld and/or pedestrian controlled sprayer of the type specified above.
To book online visit: Millhouse Training
What will you learn?
- Develop knowledge covering the requirements of current legislation.
- Apply pesticides safely and efficiently with a hand-held applicator fitted with hydraulic nozzles.
- Identify and select appropriate nozzles, carry out machine preparation and calibration.
- Operate the equipment in compliance with current legislation and codes of practice.
- Clean equipment and dispose of unwanted pesticides and containers.
- Identify and rectify faults and recognise conditions when spraying is inadvisable.