BALI South Thames Designing with Maintenance in Mind
- 04:00 PM - 07:30 PM, 18 October 2018
Provender Nurseries Ltd, The Landscape Centre, Leydenhatch Lane, Swanley, Kent, BR8 7PS
A discussion on how the design process and maintenance needs overlap and influence each other from the start of a project all the way through the entire process from start to finish.
A panel of distinguished garden designers and landscape contractors with a wealth of experience and knowledge will discuss 'Designing with Maintenance in Mind’.Kindly sponsored by:Chaired by Jamie Butterworth, the all-star panel reflects both the domestic and commercial landscaping market with Mandy Buckland, founder of Greencube Garden Design & Maintenance, Catherine Clancy of Inspired Gardens by Catherine Clancy, Ali Dempster, founder of Sandstone Design Solutions Ltd, John Wyer, Chief Executive of Bowles and Wyer and Angela Palmerton, Director of Lady Penelope Gardens.This engaging event is perfect for all garden designers and landscape contractors working both domestically and commercially.
If you are a student, we have 30 free places available for the event. Please contact Emily Feeney to book.
- 4 - 4.30 Arrival, mingle, refreshments
- 4.30 - 4.40 Introduction
- 4.40 - 4.50 Platipus Anchors - 10 minutes
- 4.50 - 5.00 London Stone - 10 minutes
- 5.00 - 5.10 Stark & Greensmith - 10 minutes
- 5.15 - Panel discussion - Designing with Maintenance in Mind
- 6.15 - 7.00 Discussion / Open questions from the floor chaired by Jamie Butterworth
- 7.00 - 7.30 Networking and food served