Who We Are
The Association’s Vision Statement
‘An Association for all landscape professionals that supports, promotes and inspires its members to be leaders of an environmentally, ethically and commercially sustainable landscape industry’
The Association’s Mission Statement
‘BALI’s aim was to be the Trade Association of choice for the nation’s landscape professionals by delivering exceptional business, technical and promotional support for our members. With over 850 Registered Members in the UK, BALI continues to build its membership portfolio and increase its Registered International membership throughout Europe and beyond’
Key elements of the Association’s Strategic Plan:
- To increase public and marketplace awareness of BALI.
- To increase membership engagement with BALI.
- To collaborate with other industry membership organisations.
- To further the advancement of skills and qualifications in our industry.
- To raise government and public awareness on issues relating to the professional landscaping industry.
- To support members by contributing in addressing the skills shortage in our industry.
BALI membership is reassuringly difficult to achieve and the right to display the Registered BALI logo is bestowed only after contractors, designers and suppliers have submitted to a rigorous vetting procedure and signed up to the Association’s Code of Conduct.
Whether you are a member of the public wishing to know why you should choose a BALI member, or a landscape professional considering the benefits of joining the UK’s largest industry Trade Association, we hope you will find what you’re looking for here. If not, please do not hesitate to Contact Us and a member of the team will be available to help.
If you require more information on any of our services please do not hesitate to Contact Us.